1. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Club Wild.
2. Photo identification, acceptable to Wildhorse Resort & Casino, will be required for membership registration, for obtaining any information on a Club Wild account and for initiating any transaction on your account.
3. Membership and benefits of Club Wild, including electronic offers, are non-transferable and intended solely for the card-holder. Player must be present and swipe at the e-Station to participate in any e-Station games, offers or promotions. See Club Wild for any questions or details.
4. Club Wild benefits may not be combined wtih any other offer or discount. Prevailing rates may apply to Club Wild hotel discounts.
5. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed to access your Club Wild account information electronically, and/or to download points or FreePlay.
6. It is player's responsibility to keep Club Wild card and PIN secure.
7. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure the Club Wild card is properly inserted into the machine reader box and is generating points. Any play accumulated without the card properly inserted will not generate the associated points.
8. Members earn Club Wild points in accordance with their gaming activity. Wildhorse Resort & Casino may revise the method for earning points at its discretion.
9. When redeeming points for merchandise, meals or resort vouchers, you must present a valid picture ID along with your Club Wild card.
10. Should you misplace your card, a duplicate card can be obtained at Club Wild with proper ID. Lost or stolen cards should be reported to Club Wild. Wildhorse Resort & Casino is not responsible for cards that have been lost, stolen, misused or had points redeemed.
11. Club Wild members should notify Wildhorse Resort & Casino of any name, address or telephone number changes in order to continue to receive information on Club Wild offers, bonuses, invitations or other Club Wild events.
12. It is against Club policy for a member to accrue points by distributing his/her card to other players.
13. Resale of complimentary items, including event tickets, is prohibited and may result in suspension or termination of your Club Wild card benefits.
14. Club Wild vouchers and Wildhorse Wampum have no cash value and U.S. currency/coin and casino chips/tokens will not be used in lieu thereof.
15. Any Club Wild card, voucher or Wampum that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void. In addition, Wildhorse Resort & Casino reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the Club Wild program or revoke a Club Wild member’s card, voucher or Wampum at any time at its sole discretion.
16. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Wildhorse Resort & Casino management will be final and binding. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from machine/reader malfunction, operating error and/or fraud.
17. Wildhorse Resort & Casino management reserves the right to cancel or modify the Club Wild program at any time without notice.
18. Rules of this program may vary with specific promotions.
19. Member’s use of the Club Wild card indicates acceptance of the conditions stated herein.
20. After 24 months of inactivity, a Club member’s account will be closed and any points in the account will be lost.